Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm back!!

Hi, all :) First, the new title will make sense as you read on...

It has been about a year since I have posted here. I have since gotten a color and style analysis with Color Alliance & Signia. I am writing a novel. I have been on a journey of self discovery and am learning that, truly, the answers lie within.

What I have discovered thus far:

1. I am a Contrasting Dynamic Winter in Color Alliance
2. I am a Classic Town & Country in Signia
3. Although I am likely a 4/1 in the Dressing your Truth system, it is not for me.
4. I love Astrology and do not care for Human Design as much.
5. My Style Statement is 'Organic Grace' and I am a bit mysterious.
6. I love meditating!
7. Finding my center is very important.
8. By always giving unsolicited 'helpful suggestions', I am undermining others' personal power.
9. I need to stop seeing myself through the eyes of others.
10. I am a pixie cut girl.
11. Kibbe is not for me, though I would love to see David Zyla this coming year.
12. It is not necessary to always have harmony.
13. I am artistic, and I need to express that in my daily life.
14. I need to express my truth.

My Contrasting Dynamic Winter palette:


The Zyla colors experiment:



And finally...the pixie before and after:


Look for a post on my wardrobe and a 'what's in my purse' video, coming soon...

Love & Sunshine,
Amanda





1 comment: